Hydraulic Cylinders & Hydraulic Actuators
For the last 35 years, Hannon has been one of the industry’s most trusted hydraulic cylinder manufacturers. The company is best known for its expertise in fabrication, rebuilding, repairing, modifications, re-manufacturing and re-certification of the world’s biggest industrial, heavy-duty and large bore hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic actuators. This includes custom telescopic cylinders, tie rod cylinders, mill-type cylinders, servo-actuated cylinders and welded cylinders. Hannon has the state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, skilled machine repair shop talent, vast production capacity and engineering knowledge to produce large bore hydraulic cylinders as big as 50 feet long with 104 inch bores.
Looking for One of the Industry’s Most Trusted Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturers & Fabricators? Call Hannon Today!
- Any Size. Hannon custom manufactures hydraulic cylinders to any specification.
- Industry Certified. We produce hydraulic cylinders that meet your industry standards.
- Warrantied. All of our custom hydraulic cylinders include a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Commissioning. We offer installation & training on all newly manufactured equipment.
Large Bore Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Service, Spare Parts, Rebuilding & Re-certification
- Spare Parts. We support our custom manufactured hydraulic cylinders with spare parts.
- Industry Compliance. We can update older hydraulic cylinders to meet your current industry standards.
- Field Service. Our global repair team offers onsite, field service anywhere in the world.
24/7 Technical Support & Customer Service
- Lifetime Partnership. Hannon supports our customers & custom equipment for life.
- Customer Service. Our knowledgeable customer service representatives are always available.
- Technical Support. Our engineers offer lifetime technical support on all of our hydraulic cylinders.
If you are looking for one of the industry’s top industrial hydraulic cylinder manufacturers, fabricators, rebuilders or repair shops, you’ve found us! Contact Hannon today for a quote on new hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic actuators, spare parts, repair services or recertification. We look forward to earning your business.